My postings are my own and don’t necessarily represent VMware’s positions, strategies or opinions.
In order to configure fingerprint authentication for Boxer on Android devices, ensure you have upgraded to the following:
- VMware Boxer v 4.5 for Android
- AirWatch Console 9.0.5+
Following are the steps for fingerprint authentication on the Android Boxer app:
- In the Apps SDK settings (Groups & Settings > All Settings > Apps > Settings and Polices > Security Polices), enable the Biometric Mode.
- While deploying the Boxer app, enable the Application to use AirWatch SDK and Select the Global SDK for Android.
- In the Email settings, enable the Application Configuration and enter "AppForceActivateSSO" (without the quotes) under Configuration Key and Value Type as Boolean and Configuration Type as True.
- Make sure passcode is set as None
- Push the boxer app to the device and download it from the Play Store