My postings are my own and don’t necessarily represent VMware’s positions, strategies or opinions.
External link: https://kb.vmware.com/s/article/2012377
- Start the ADSI Edit utility on your View Connection Server computer.
- In the console tree, select Connect to.
- In the Select or type a Distinguished Name or Naming Context text box, type the distinguished name DC=vdi, DC=vmware, DC=int.
- In the Select or type a domain or server text box, select or type localhost:389 or the fully qualified domain name (FQDN) of the View Connection Server computer followed by port 389.
- For example: localhost:389 or mycomputer.mydomain.com:389
- Click OK.
- Select and expand DC=vdi,dc=vmware,dc=int to expand.
Example of AD LDS Structure with server roles open, and several members (IDs) present in the Help Administrator role properties: