- Access to VDI using UAG and Blast HTML fails - "The connection to the remote computer ended";
- Access to broker admin console using IP in the URL or some DNS alias or short name fails;
- Access to broker via load-balancer using Blast HTML fails.
Horizon Connection Server has origin checking turned on.
- Use RDP to access Horizon Connection Server system Windows Server
- Go to folder C:\Program Files\VMware\VMware View\Server\sslgateway\conf and create a file locked.properties
- In the file write one of the following:
This will turn off Origin checking for all sources. Good for PoC.
portalHost=<UAG appliance FQDN>
This will whitelist the UAG, which serves as proxy.
balancedHost=<Load balancer name>
This will whitelist the load balancer installed before UAGs.
- Restart Horizon Connection Server system Windows Server