WS1 UEM Verifying installation
Let us verify what we installed.
- Open AirWatch Console
- Choose About Airwatch - check the version
- Check the Site Links: open Groups & Settings > All Settings > System > Advanced > Site URLs and look through the links
- Only Peripheral Service URL should be “localhost”
- Google Play has a defined port
- Change SOAP and REST API URL links, instead of AirWatch Console URL put AirWatch Devices Services сервер - for example, instead of https://acme-console.com/AirWatchServices put https://acme-ds.com/AirWatchServices and instead of https://acme-console.com/API put https://acme-ds.com/API.
- Check the connection with Device Services server with a defined in the install phase external URL, signed with external certificate (type of link: https://<DS_URL>/DeviceManagement/Enrollment )
- Check the AWCM component, using link https://<DS_URL>:2001/awcm/status*
- Check AirWatch services - launch services.msc in Windows Server and check that AirWatch services are Started
- Check the GEM Inventory Service: go to the AirWatch Console server, in the folder
C:\AirWatch\Logs\Services\and delete the file AirWatchGemAgent.log; open services.msc and restart GEM Inventory Service. New log will either NOT show up, or show up without errors.