- Current AirWatch Application Versions (Internal paper)
- AirWatch YouTube channel
- AirWatch Topology diagrammers: Production and Test (next version)
- Portecle Java keystore GUI - http://sourceforge.net/projects/portecle/
- LDAP Directory Tools - http://www.computerperformance.co.uk/ScriptsGuy/ldp.zip
LDAP Directory Tools instructions
- DNS Propagation checker. Use to confirm that registered FQDN has fully propagated - https://www.whatsmydns.net/
- Port Forwarding Tester. Tests if a firewall port is open to the Internet - https://www.yougetsignal.com/tools/open-ports/
- NMap Security Scanner for Network Exploration & Hacking - https://nmap.org/
- Postman REST API Client - https://www.getpostman.com/
- AirWatch Pre-Installation Verification Toolset (internal): https://support.air-watch.com/resources/115008871747
- Network Analyzer Pro all-in-one iPhone and iPad app for network analysis, scanning and problem detection - https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/network-analyzer-ping-traceroute/id557405467?mt=8
- iOS Device Logs console log viewer - http://lemonjar.com/iosconsole/
- iTools for Windows. Allows you to install applications on, move files to and from, and otherwise maintain your iOS device, such as an iPod or an iPhone - http://itools-for-windows.en.softonic.com/download
- VMware AirWatch Admin Assistant - https://awagent.com/AdminAssistant/VMwareAirWatchAdminAssistant.dmg
AppCast.XML file for Admin Assistant auto-update: https://awagent.com/AdminAssistant/VMwareAirWatchAdminAssistant.xml
- Automation framework for MacOS software:
- AirWatch Android Agent APK:
- Android Root Checker on Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.joeykrim.rootcheck
- AirWatch Android Diagnostics Tools (internal): https://resources.air-watch.com/view/krd5xl2b9fdt24nsj8z8/en
Check why AirWatch shows Android device as compromised.
Once the app is installed on the affected device, you will see the above screen on opening it. Tap on the Settings button in the top-right corner (highlighted in the screenshot)
Change the email address in the “Send to” field to your email address to ensure you can get the report generated by the application. Then, go back to the homescreen of the app and click on “Send Device Information”. Click through the prompts, and you will receive an email containing a text file attachment. Open the attachment in a text editor (preferably Notepad++) - you will see a block of text as shown below.
If an Android device is compromised (as detected by the AirWatch Agent), you will see the “Is Rooted” entry will have a value of “true”. Furthermore, a Reason Code will be displayed - these codes have unique values corresponding to the reason a device is detected as compromised by the AirWatch Agent.
XML/SyncML custom profile builder engine for different builds of Windows 10
- Windows Phone Certificates
Manage personal and enterprise certificates on Windows Phone
EAS Troubleshooting Tools
- Microsoft Remote Connectivity Analyzer
ActiveSync, LDAP and O365 Connectivity Tool
The tool can identify: Host connectivity and name resolution (DNS) problems, Exchange Server/ActiveSync configuration issues, etc.
- AccessMyLan ActiveSync Tester
PC and iOS testers available