.\uagdeploy.ps1 -iniFile .\test_UAG.ini
- You’ll be prompted to enter the root password, and later web admin password for the UAG appliance. Make sure the passwords meet password complexity requirements;
- For fingerprinting vCenter address in Windows hosts file, choose yes;
- For CEIP, enter yes or no;
- For .pfx files, if included in the configuration, you’ll be prompted to enter the password for the .pfx file. Note: the .pfx file must be local, not UNC;
- OVF Tool will prompt you for the vCenter password. Special characters in the vCenter password must be encoded. Use a URL encoder tool to encode the password. Then paste the encoded password when prompted by the ovftool.
|UAG passwords do not need encoding, but the vCenter password does.|
Example INI file: