Boxer for Android Fingerprint
- VMware Boxer v 4.5+ for Android
- AirWatch Console 9.0.5+
Following are the steps for fingerprint authentication on the Android Boxer app:
- In the Apps SDK settings (Groups & Settings > All Settings > Apps > Settings and Polices > Security Polices), enable the Biometric Mode.
- While deploying the Boxer app, enable the Application to use AirWatch SDK and Select the Global SDK for Android.
- In the Email settings, enable the Application Configuration and enter “AppForceActivateSSO” (without the quotes) under Configuration Key and Value Type as Boolean and Configuration Type as True.
- Make sure passcode is set as None
- Push the boxer app to the device and download it from the Play Store